Sunday 23 December 2018

A Quick Review of 2018


Last blog post of 2018...

Another year has come and gone, we are now approaching 2019! I feel like people say this whenever a year is coming to an end but I really cannot believe how fast this year has gone! So much has happened, our baby girl turned 1 year old, I got a new writing job, I donated blood, I shaved my head for charity again, we got married, we moved house, we went on our honeymoon, I got to review some amazing shows on my blog and now we are expecting baby number 2! An amazing year indeed, not without it's difficulties of course but over all a great year with memories that will last a life time. 

This will be my last blog post of 2018 but I will be back after the Christmas period to talk about all things pregnancy, motherhood, vegan recipes, mental health, marriage and anything else you guys want me to write about/what pops into my head and I decide to put out on the internet. 

I had so much more I wanted to talk about this year, being sick in the first trimester of this pregnancy really threw off all my writing plans, I am still to talk to you about our honeymoon, the rough patch I went through with my anxiety and my first trimester of pregnancy (I am currently 16 weeks pregnant, almost 17 weeks), I know these posts will interest and help a lot of my readers so they will still be written and posted in 2019. You will just have to excuse the time it took me to finally write about these events, I still want you all to know what went on in the second half of 2018. 

As well as expecting to catch up on my 2018 posts, you can also expect all new things in 2019! Obviously I will continue to talk about my pregnancy and decisions we are making this time around that are different to last time. I am going to write up my full birth plan and share it with my readers. Ella-Grace turns 2 years old in March and you can bet that everything from my emotions to party planning will be shared in a post, not to mention a complete review on Ella-Grace's development. I expect I will take a break from posting in 2019 when baby 2 does arrive but I promise it will not be forever, I will be back with Mummy of two posts as soon as I feel ready. Reece and I will also celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary so that will also be a topic on Laura-Jane Life come June 2019. As well as all this I will of course be taking requests, although I am backed up on them at the moment I am planning on getting to them all. I hope you will all be joining me on the roller-coaster ride that is life by reading my blog posts in 2019! Thank you all who have read my posts and been a part of this kindness community I am trying to build since the start in 2017 and to anyone who will newly be reading my posts in 2019, welcome to Laura-Jane Life, I am happy to have you here. 

I am rambling on, basically I had a great 2018, I plan to pick up the pace with posts in 2019 and catch up on some posts I know you will all love and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! 

Short and sweet (not like me I know haha) but I really need the bathroom- being pregnant again I basically live in there- and as helpful as Hubby is I know he is struggling to do Ella-Grace's hair right now haha he cannot work out how a bobble works, bless him he tries. I am so grateful for the life I have, my friends and family and you wonderful readers. I hope good things come to all of you in 2019 and what I say every year to everyone is remember to spread kindness this next year. It does not cost to be kind and there is nothing more important. 

See you all in 2019, here is my year in review told in my favourite pictures (not in chronological order)....





































Stay Happy Everyone and See you all in 2019!



3 comments:

  1. To Ardhanarishwara, the blissfully turing one who resides in the third eye plexus (Ajna Chakra) of each aspirant and who denotes the union of my Param Gurudeva Bhagwan Shiva and my Param Gurudevi Maa Shakti, are offered these salutions, prior this little student continues any further with the text, For more info visit: Self realization

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our team consists of the professional SEOs having a vast experience in the field of SEO ensuring the quality services for our clients that drive them to the success,SEO service

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odzyskiwanie danych Łódź Odzyskiwanie danych z telefonów wszystkie modele - skasowanych, po zalaniu lub

    uszkodzeniu płyty głównej.odzyskiwanie danych Lódz

    ReplyDelete

Our Breastfeeding Journey

A post many of you have been waiting for and one I have been very excited to write. I am now 7 months into exclusively breastfeeding and ...