Friday 15 September 2017

Kindness Spreads


Not the post I planned....

Hi there lovely readers. This week I have gained a bit more attention on my blog social media accounts (Got to over 200 likes on my FB page yay!) and with this I am hoping that means more readers! So before I get into today's post and how it is different from the one I had first thought I was going to post I want to say a massive WELCOME to anyone who is new to 'LauraJane Life' I am so grateful you want to join my little happy, kind and sometimes crazy community that I am building :). If you would like to check out my previous posts from everything from pregnancy and motherhood to anxiety and DIY, I try to put a bit of everything in my blog and there are lots more to come!

To the readers who have been here from the start/for a while, thank you for sticking around I really appreciate it and all your feedback is just amazing, you all inspire me so much! Which leads me onto today's blog post.

I was all ready to publish my post on weaning, I have been giving Ella-Grace small quantities of baby food since 4 months old and with her away to be 6 months I found it to be the perfect time to post it. It has been requested and don't worry it is still coming (hopefully tomorrow) but for today I was inspired my all of you to write today's post about kindness. Also my laptop is playing up AGAIN and my weaning post erased.. I just could not face typing it all up again just yet so to put me looking forward and my positive vibe going I am writing this post.

Something To Live by...


Kindness. Positivity. Love. Open-mindedness. These are the running theme of my blog and life. No matter what I am doing or writing about this is what I drive to always be and put across. Yes with my anxiety and panic disorder that can seem impossible sometimes and some may think those posts are negative but I don't because they always end on a positive happy note and for those who have been here from the start I am sure you have noticed that I always end my blogs with
'Stay Happy Everyone:)!' 
That's my little tagline because that is exactly what I want everyone to be, happy. 

I adore writing my blog posts, it makes me feel like I am making a difference to people's lives and hopefully making my daughter proud. Mummy is doing something she loves and is helping people. I am no where near writing my way to riches Zoella style but I have never done it for the money. I started it as a venting space for me and I like to think it has turned into a space for my readers to let go. Feel not alone, feel happy and feel comfortable. I always say I will make time to reply to readers if they need anything no matter if its my next door neighbor or someone on the other side of the world. I get immense support from my readers and want to give it back. 

Boost...

As a lot of things do my blog page goes through phases of lots of feedback and comments then a phase of not so much. Although I write it for myself a lot of the time when I write a blog post which I think a lot of people will love and then I don't get feedback I get a little disheartened. Then I get a message.. "This blog post really helped me" and then another "I feel like I am not alone". Specifically today I am not saying who it was obviously but I got a lovely message from a reader about a blog post that I seriously thought no one really liked which was fine because as I said it gives me a chance to vent and that is great. But hearing all these lovely things and how I am actually helping people through tough times whether that be in motherhood, mental health or just day to day tough times. I can not tell you how much that means to me. Positivity and love spreads and every day I am so happy I started writing this blog. 


Don't forget...

In the spirit of love and kindness I am going to place some quotes below that I think should always be put into action by everyone, everyday. My readers are kind to me and I am kind to them. The love and happiness that has been created in my tiny little community I am building is more than I could have ever dreamed of and it is something we- because this blog is as much my readers as mine- should be proud of. Now I encourage you readers, a little challenge for you. The kindness you show me, show it to someone else today. I know it can be easy to get wrapped up in what you are doing and your own life through the day. Trust me Ella-Grace keeps me on my toes and I am constantly in my own little bubble. But please try to make a difference. Smile at someone, compliment a stranger, help someone carry their bags, give your seat to the old man on the bus, stand up for the girl in your school who is getting bullied, offer your shoulder to cry on to someone you know is struggling. That is your challenge. And when you do it once, repeat it, repeat the s*** out of it -sorry for the language- because these gestures are what makes the world and the people in it less toxic. 

I know everyone has different beliefs and opinions but that does not matter at all! Just be kind please! Teach the next generation to be kind, be open-minded and be respectful to each other, respectful to animals and respectful to the world (people often forget this one, but it is most important. We live in this world, this environment and we should be respecting it). 

The love and kindness you have all shown me I am sure you already do all these things but in case you needed a little reminder or want to share this blog post on your social media to remind others, here it is. Kindness spreads, love conquers all and open-minded people change lives. Be the change. (I don't own these images) 









Till next time...

As long as my laptop doesn't malfunction again next time should not be that far away. I have the weaning blog post coming up as well as recipes, Ella-Grace's 6 month update, a cheeky fashion post and more. You don't want to miss it. 

As I am ended this post I have just heard their has been a terror attack in London. Devastating and making the message of this post even more important. Love trumps Hate. 

Thank you again for all the support I can't say it enough, please keep it coming. Like, share and comment feedback. What has been your kind deed of the day? Let me know. Remember to follow all my social media accounts to keep up with blog posts and to see some adorable baby pics (links on homepage). See you soon everyone and here comes my tagline.........

Stay Happy Everyone :)!








1 comment:

  1. Odzyskiwanie danych Łódź Odzyskiwanie danych z telefonów wszystkie modele - skasowanych, po zalaniu lub

    uszkodzeniu płyty głównej.odzyskiwanie danych Lódz

    ReplyDelete

Our Breastfeeding Journey

A post many of you have been waiting for and one I have been very excited to write. I am now 7 months into exclusively breastfeeding and ...