Saturday 22 April 2017

Mum Truths: Introduction


A month gone already!...

Hello readers! Well its been a month since my beautiful daughter was born and what a crazy month it has been. It has been full of emotions and bonding, learning to be a mum trying to do my best everyday as I'm sure all new mums know. I have been a bit distracted from the blog as you would expect with a new born but Ella-Grace is finally getting into a routine now so I'm now getting back into my regular blogging (hopefully) with this new series of blog posts which I am calling Mum Truths.

Be prepared for TMI...
Over the past month I have learned so much, some stuff I never expected about being a mum- things no one tells you. Through this I have decided to every week as I learn more about being a mum I am going to write some 'mum truths'- honest, no filter reality on mum life. From baby blues to breastfeeding I am going to be writing about my experiences with all these things. TMI to be expected.

Suggestions welcome...
I came up with this idea as I have had amazing feedback from mums saying they like the honesty in my blogs and it has made them feel normal about what they are going through. This was always my aim, to make people feel good and not alone in their journeys. So keeping this in mind if any of my readers are going through a certain thing as mum and would like me to write about how I deal with it (obviously only if I've dealt with it, I still have a lot to come I'm sure) I will be more than happy to do that. And for my readers who are not parents I hope you enjoy anyways and don't worry I do have other lifestyle blog posts that I am working on that will hopefully be up soon!

See you soon...
So that's all just a quick update to let you know what I will be posting soon, the first 'Mum Truths' blog will be up soon! Thanks again for all the support and feedback!

Stay Happy Everyone :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Breastfeeding Journey

A post many of you have been waiting for and one I have been very excited to write. I am now 7 months into exclusively breastfeeding and ...